POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I LIKE this one... : Re: I LIKE this one... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I LIKE this one...
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Feb 2008 06:12:19
Message: <47b42213$1@news.povray.org>
>> I see. So when the customer has no idea what the hell they actually
>> want, but they are demanding that they want it RIGHT NOW, what are you
>> supposed to do?
>
> http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/definition/no

Right. So your boss has told the client "yes, we'll build your system,
it'll be ready in March", and the client keeps changing their mind about
what they actually want, but your boss is expecting you to come up with
the goods because money has already changed hands... seriously, how are
you supposed to get out of this mess?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/